I had zero expectations from 2021. This was an achievement for a person who loved making New Year’s resolutions, putting on paper clear goals with designated deadlines. I understood the world will not be the same place as it was in December 2019, so I decided to take a deep breath and let the year unfold.
Despite the already – known – extremely – feared – little – evil called COVID, 2021 was a good year. I saw my family, my far away friends, I managed to travel, read some good books, and did the best I could to enjoy each day. The best part of it: our family grew, and I became an auntie 😊 A little baby miracle which brought love, joy, and much happiness.
The end of 2021 opened a door for possibilities and gave the stage to 2022.
Will I make plans for this new year? No. I know I will receive whatever the year has in store for me.
Dear 2022, if I may, there are a few things I dare to ask:
- Make your time the one of healing
- Guide us towards the road of kindness
- Bring back to life the lost magic
- Wash away the negativity and toxicity
- Give us the daily laughter and the sweetest smiles
- Keep us in the best of health
- Reunite the ones apart
- Appoint Hope as your trusted guide
- Lead with Affection
- Assure that Love will reign in every aspect of our lives
A blessed, prosperous, and magical 2022 everyone.
Lots of love,
Sharing Simple Words